22 November 2007

Where's Wally?


I'm a bit humbug about the ever earlier start of Christmas festivities/marketing opportunities, in that I really believe Christmas shouldn't be mentioned until the 1st of December. Until the first door of your mouldy chocolate Woolworths advent calendar is opened, I don't want to know.
But the switching on of the Bond St Christmas lights is one of those annual jobs that mark out my year. They close off the street, pump out fake snow, and draft in loads of entertainers to create a proper festive atmosphere. It's almost enough to make me swallow my humbug for the evening.
It wasn't till I downloaded this picture from the camera that I noticed Santa and his Elf waving at me from the crowd.
Sarky git - he still hasn't brought me the Lone Ranger figure I've been asking for since I was 8!

No comments: